Children's Museum of Richmond - Family Membership
Family Membership: $135
- Unlimited admission to all museum locations including all special events (except ticketed events) for 2 named legal guardians and all the children (under 18) living in the household
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events such as sneak previews, art classes and more!
- Advance notice and special pricing on ticketed events, programs and birthday parties
- Children can admit a friend for free up to two times during their birthday month
- Members can bring guests for $1.00 off
- Latest museum and event updates with monthly electronic Infoflash
- For more benefits, click here!
Purchase your Membership three different ways!
- Online - Shop in our e-store
- By phone - Call our membership office at 474-7020
- In person - visit the front desk at either Children's Museum of Richmond location
- Membership cards are printed 2-3 weeks after purchase. They may be picked up at the point of purchase. Online purchases will be mailed.
- To enter the museum, members must present a photo ID
- Discounts and offers on classes and birthdays are based on availability and pre-registration is required. We cannot guarantee any specific date. This offer must be redeemed within the membership term and is non-transferable.
- Member privileges do not apply to group/school visit reservations.
Questions? Please contact our membership coordinator at 474-7020 or by email.