Children's Museum of Richmond Membership Levels
Enjoy unlimited visits and other great benefits with a membership to the Children's Museum of Richmond!
Purchase your Membership three different ways!
- Online - Shop in our e-store
- By phone - Call our Membership Coordinator at 474-7020
- In person - visit the front desk at either Children's Museum of Richmond location
- Membership cards are printed 2-3 weeks after purchase. They may be picked up at the point of purchase. Online purchases will be mailed.
- To enter the museum, members must present a photo ID
- Discounts and offers on classes, and birthdays are based on availability and pre-registration is required. We cannot guarantee any specific date. This offer must be redeemed within the membership term and is non-transferable.
- Member privileges do not apply to group/school visit reservations.
**Attention ACM Guests and CMoR Members:
The Children’s Museum of Richmond and its satellite locations are no longer participants in the ACM Reciprocal Program. Guests visiting from other children’s museums will be expected to pay general admission into any of CMoR’s three locations. Any CMoR member visiting another children’s museum will be expected to pay that museum’s general admission.
Questions? Please contact our Membership Coordinator at 474-7020 or by email